Anvil Point Lighthouse, Swanage
Jay has always been a budding photographer, but it wasn't until he won the Dorset AONB's 60th Anniversary Photography Competition in 2020 that he really started to believe in his own abilities!
The Anvil Point Lighthouse, near Swanage, looking west.
This picture is available in 3 sizes and as:
- 'Print only' - so you can frame the image yourself
- or hand-framed by Jay, with two different solid wood framing options.
The Framing Process
- We have each photograph professionally printed on Fuji Crystal Archive Paper Supreme.
- The print is then carefully mounted to an ivory picture mount and supported by a 1.2mm backing board.
- The frames themselves are made from quality solid wood, with 2mm glass and an MDF backboard.
- After the mount is hand-signed by Jay, each picture is then sealed with framers tape before being beautifully wrapped and carefully packaged.
- Each picture is then sent by Royal Mail 48 hour tracked and traced delivery.
All prints are professionally printed on lustre 'Fuji Crystal Archive Paper Supreme'. Its superior handling qualities give outstanding image stabliity and vivid colour reproduction.
Because each photo is mounted by hand, and has a slightly different aspect ratio, small parts of the image may be cropped out in the framed version.
12x10" frames come with a strut back in addition to hanging fixtures; 16x12" and 20x16" frames come ready to hang but are strutless.
Jay frames every single one of these himself and that means each one is lovingly made to order. For that reason, it may take 7-10 working days for the picture to reach you. If you need it urgently for any reason - please let us know and we'll do our best!
Sizes listed in the 'Buying Options' relate to the size of the glass within each frame and doesn't account for the actual wood of the frame, which is just over an inch in width.