'Ninebarrow's Dorset: Volume 2' Walking Book
Ninebarrow's Dorset Walking Book (80 pages)
- Volume 2 Only - £15
- Volume 1 and Volume 2 - £25 (SAVE £5)
- Walking Bundle (both books + all 5 CDS) - £68 (SAVE £15)
In 'Ninebarrow’s Dorset: Volume 2' Jon and Jay continue the journey they began in 'Volume 1', taking readers on a magical journey through the landscape that has played such a huge part in the success of their music. The 80-page, full-colour book contains ten beautiful and distinctive walks for all abilities, each walk inspired by a particular Ninebarrow song and each accompanied with detailed instructions, stories, photography and hand-drawn maps.
Walks included in the book (location and the song associated with them):
1) Kingston & Kimmeridge | Zunshine in the Winter
2) Godlingston Heath | Nestledown
3) Durlston | Shadows
4) Bramblebush Bay and Studland Beach | Hawkhurst
5) Durdle Door | Island at the Edge of the World
6) Ashcombe Bottom and Win Green | The Hour of the Blackbird
7) The Purbeck Ridge | You Who Wander
8) Hooke Park and Loscombe Valley | Hwome
9) Thorncombe Woods and Puddletown Forest | Come January
10) Seatown and Eype Down | 13 Turns
Walk lengths range from 4-12 miles.
Each book comes with a free, weather-proof, clear plastic cover.