Ninebarrow's Dorset Walking Book
Length: 80 pages
In Ninebarrow’s Dorset Jon and Jay take readers on a magical journey through the landscape that has played such a huge part in the success of their music. The 80-page, full-colour book contains ten beautiful and distinctive walks for all abilities, each the inspiration for a Ninebarrow song and each accompanied with detailed instructions, stories, photography and hand-drawn maps.
Walks Included in the book:
1) Studland Circular | Blood on the Hillside
2) Arne | Birdsong
3) Langton Matravers | Halswell
4) Nine Barrow Down | Summer Fires
5) St Aldhelm's Chapel | The Pinner
6) The Ridgeway | Overthrown
7) The Grey Mare and Her Colts | To The Stones
8) Tyneham | For A Time
9) Osmington White Horse | Mother
10) Corfe Castle and Kimmeridge | Siege
Each book comes with a free, weather-proof, clear plastic cover.